Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Nene Sells Out on HSN



Whether you love or hate Nene Leakes you cannot deny that she has had an incredible amount of success following her starring on the Real Housewives of Atlanta, which is the highest rated show in the Housewives franchise. She has had drama to plague her reputation, a public divorce and remarrying to Greg Leakes, and a bout with a serious illness. Somehow, Mrs. Leakes always comes out on top. Her new clothing line was featured on HSN and sold out in just one day. Her enemies may have wished and hoped for her failure but she keeps proving that she is a winner. Nene never shy’s away from drama, recently addressing Wendy Williams for her incessant negativity concerning the former Dancing with the Stars contestant, and the Cirque du Soleil Zumanity star. Here is Nene’s blog post to Wendy. I have followed Nene’s career since her debut on the RHOA and I have to admit she is an acquired taste, but I love her take no prisoners, tell it like it is personality. Some people prefer to associate themselves with those that operate in the gray. With Mrs. Leakes it’s either black or white, hot or cold, and I love that! She loves hard and dismisses unashamedly. 

Nene pays 'homage' to Wendy Williams for making fun of the Birkin bag she plans to donate to charity.

The 17 piece clothing line was inspired by the tall and curvy women in her family. “I wanted my collection to be bold and give women of all shapes and sizes the opportunity to look and feel fabulous. I want my clothing line to be versatile. A lot of the pieces can take you from day to night; from the grocery store to drinks with your girlfriends. I believe that every woman deserves her moment to shine!” I’m excited for Nene and wish her much continued success. Be sure to shop her new line on HSN.



Congratulations on your success Nene! 


I do not claim ownership to the above images.

No comments:

Post a Comment