Monday, June 9, 2014

Easing Your Travel Trials



Anyone who’s traveled just about anywhere knows how daunting packing can be. Speaking from a woman’s perspective, you know because I am one, packing light is nearly an impossible feat. Trying to consolidate my life into a single suitcase for however many days is like trying to squeeze a lemon through the eye of a needle. IT’S JUST NOT GOING TO FIT! 


I have to take everything that I (might) need. God forbid if I need a nail file, contact solution or any number of things that I may actually have to venture out to a drug store to purchase. This genius of a man named Ben Popken introduced me via a Facebook friend the art of 'bundle wrapping'. 

I haven’t tried this yet, but I’m heading to NYC for three days in a few weeks. I’m sure my husband will be ecstatic to see that he’s no longer obligated to compile my stuff in what feels like a matchbox, which usually means we both compromise on space and him lugging everything from one location to the next. 


I do not claim ownership to the above images.

No comments:

Post a Comment