Thursday, April 3, 2014

Keva J Swimwear



Scrolling through my Instagram timeline, @20somethinglayers posted a picture of the swimsuits they plan to wear on an upcoming vacation. The suits were designed by a brilliant and innovative designer by the name of Keva J. Of course I followed @KevaJSwimwear instantly. With roses budding and pollen in the air, summer is just around the corner which inevitably goes hand-in-hand with swimwear. Whether your beach-body is toned and ready, or not, the days of summer are rapidly approaching. 

Keva J is a brand that is gaining momentum and much notoriety in the world of swim. Keva Johnson, the designer who will undoubtedly soon become a household name has an edgy, sexy aesthetic, all while specializing in fit. Fit is a difficult concept to master when it comes to swimsuits, but this young fashion designer has definitely done just that. Thanks to her unconventional pairing of high-waist bottoms with sheer details and bandeau tops, among other creative, alluring ways to highlight a woman’s body-Keva’s swimwear  has been featured in Essence and Elle magazines, BET’s Rip the Runway, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, and Miami Fashion Week just to name a few press features. I look forward to owning my very own Keva J original very soon, the Aria to be specific. As a matter of fact I just scheduled an appointment with a trainer at my local gym to be certain I’ll be fit and fabulous while donning my sexy new swimwear.


One thing the Kardashian sisters definitely know how to do well is look amazing in swimsuits. These Keva J suits are no different.


Thanks @20somethinglayers and @KevaJSwimwear. You ladies ROCK!



I do not claim ownership to the above images.

No comments:

Post a Comment