Monday, April 28, 2014

The Keke Palmer Project




BET Networks and Telepictures announced that they are partnering with Keke Palmer on a new daily talk show tentatively titled, “The Keke Palmer Project.” Keke is set to make talk show history this summer with the show’s debut as the youngest host in television history. Produced by Judge Greg Mathis, the 20-year-old Acuvue contacts spokesperson, Palmer will cover topics from social issues, pop culture, fashion, sex and more. The four-week test run will begin in July. 

Keke encourages her fans through Twitter and Instagram to focus on other things because sharing your physical self is not worth sacrificing your spiritual self. In an article by Lauren R.D. Fox for Madame Noire, Keke shared her experience with dating and sex. "I find myself dating guys who I do not talk to anymore because, I assume, we have not had sex. Sex is the number one topic in the conversation with these men and I’m like, ‘uh no, I don’t want to talk about that all the time’! I don’t know why there is so much pressure being built when you are dating someone, It’s  like they have a ticking time clock on you. It is not about the time, it’s about making sure this is the right person." It's so refreshing to see a young lady preserve herself because she genuinely knows her value.

I’m excited to see Lauren Keyana Palmer, best known as Keke in the interviewer’s chair. She has a great, big personality and is very likable. She’s grownup into a multi-faceted entertainer. She acts, sings, dances and can now add talk show hosts to her repertoire. Somehow I’m sure a person with as great a personality as Keke has will undoubtedly draw audiences, forcing the network to extend the show indefinitely. Click here for a hilarious clip of Keke as a guest on Queen Latifah's talk show.



Follow Keke on Instagram for doses of inspiration, laughs and fun video clips @kekepalmer.









I do not claim ownership to the above images

No comments:

Post a Comment